1 cup almond flour
1 ripe banana (finely mashed)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp sea salt
Water (add if needed to thin to the consistency of the batter)
1-2 tbsp coconut oil (optional so that the pancakes don’t stick)
- Combine all the ingredients and thin with water if necessary. The mixture should be the consistency of a smoothie or heavy cream.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium-high heat or use a regular sauté pan and add one tbsp of coconut oil.
- For each pancake, spoon between 2 tbsp to ¼ cup of batter into the pan, depending on how large you’d like your pancakes. Making smaller pancakes can help your loved one pace themselves and encourage you both to include more fruit with the meal.
- Cook about 1:45-2 minutes, or until the little bubbles that form on top of the pancake start to burst. At that point, flip it over and cook for another 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Slide onto a plate and serve with your favorite toppings, like maple syrup and berries.
Serving Size 3 mini pancakes
Serving Per Container 2
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 201||Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4